Tee & Pip, for their first official episode, talk about the editorial process as they get their notes for Of Cogs & Corsets: A Ministry of Peculiar Occurrences Novel.
00:00 — Introduction & Show Topic
- Yeah, this is how the pros intro a show!
- Entering the editorial process
- Picking and choosing your battles
- Pip defends her choice to time travel in Spectyr
- Giving-and-Taking with Editors
- Taking the Editor’s Chair as a Writer
18:12 — Eagle Vs. Kiwi
- Culture Clash between the Kiwi and Outback Steakhouse
- Tee’s awful Kiwi accent
- 20:42 — First “Back in Box, Morris.”
- Seriously, Pip — it’s the Outback! What did you expect when you saw “Alice Springs Quesadilla” on the menu?!
- An Epic Faux Pas with New Zealand Lamb
24:32 — Writers Off the Clock
- True Blood — Cajun Craziness with Sookie Stackhouse and the good folks of Bon Temps.
- The dangers of cranking things up past 11.
- Plotlines that have GOT to go!
- A quick tangent on Alexander Skarsgård, Eric, and Battleship (Seriously, dude — Battleship?!)
40:20 — Wrap-Up
or leave us a comment here at the blog.
and we’ll catch you later.